Friday 30 November 2007

6 DAYS What are you like..

I would be no better if I had a standard written diary or any other recording tool. I still have not got into the habit of this blogging. I guess I might eventually.

The last week has not been particularly busy. I started reading and finished (its been that long), Simon Beckett's Written in Bone - a relatively good read but the body count and incredulity ratio was severely strained by the end of the book. A police procedural with a twist. Touch of snow cloning - As good as Patricia Cornwell or your money back. Its set in the UK and written by a Briton so is automatically better than Cornwell, who went downhill some years ago.

Did not play golf this week - too wet. Have been to the gym and last saturday the Heston Blumethal dessert gane was almost a step too far for my culinary skills..

Had the mens group from church in on Weds eve - a slow start but encouraging enough for me to contemplate continuing - If I keep at it IT will get better!

No comments: