Saturday 1 December 2007

Facebook Facebook Badger Badger

Well - I now have friends on Facebook - I am beginning to get the hang of it now and it seems to be quite addictive. It may replace some of my random internet trawling and it may not..

Books - no new ones at the moment but I have got a little closer to the end of The Confusion - in parts the book is very SLOW and in parts is excellent - I suspect I may have it finished in time for Christmas. However I will not have finished the trilogy in a year as I thought I could. The "System of the World" will be read in the fist 4 months of 2008 I think..

Now another thing of mine is.... WORMS - my worms are very happy and have created me a pile of very useable compost which I shall use next year to help create a herb garden. They eat virtually all our organic waste and coupled with rabid recycling mean very little ends up in the general waste stream.

No comments: