Wednesday 7 November 2007

Wednesday is miles from Sunday

My-oh-my has this week been busy - I have work coming out of my ears - this is a good thing as more work equals more cash. A simple equation. It would, of course, be so much better if it were not for all the idiots with which I have contact. Sometimes it would appear that no-one is capable of using their common sense before lifting the telephone and calling. This constant stream of "things requiring action" is the reason I have not been able to add any more to this for the last 2 days.

Good news is that I have a period of time right now in which to read my book and do "nothing". This will not last as I have a financial advisor who will be with me in 25mins.

I did manage to get some time to buy new books yesterday so I am sure they will make an appearance on here in due course.

I do have a day off tomorrow but this wil be marred by the inclement weather which is set to make an appearance overnight.

No comments: